Braeburn Introduces The Best Value in Zoning Today
Montgomery, Illinois - July 15, 2008: Braeburn has introduced a complete line of Zoning Products. The new items available from your Braeburn distributor now include two and three zone panels, a complete line of round and rectangular dampers, and a variety of zoning accessories. "Our new zoning family is a natural extension of our indoor temperature control products," says Dan Poplawski, Product Manager at Braeburn Systems. "We looked at the needs of homeowners and contractors that weren't being addressed with current zoning products, and raised the bar for ease of installation and contractor features".
"Braeburn Systems has endured tremendous success with its' current product offerings," quoted Terry McGowen, National Sales Manager for Braeburn Systems. "The addition of a zoning line was an easy decision and is a perfect compliment with our thermostats. Distributors and contractors will get a very competitive, high quality product that will come with Braeburn's exceptional service and support that they have come to know". Braeburn now offers two and three zone panels, a complete line of round and rectangular dampers, and the accessories needed to complete zoning installations. The panels feature logic so advanced, they install on virtually any system type while using economical single stage thermostats.
- 2 Zone Panels - Feature the latest in zone economy and comfort controls. Our compact 6X6 panel features 2 heat and 1 cooling stages with automatic changeover as heating and cooling conditions change.
- 3 Zone Panels - Include a supply air sensor to automatically adjust the system output as zone demands change. This compact 8X8 panel features 3 heat and 2 cooling stages with automatic changeover and 2 stage fan control.
- Rectangular Dampers - Available in 3 wire power open/power close and 2 wire power close/spring return, the units feature rigid aluminum extrusions and quiet, powerful actuators.
- Round Dampers - Also available in 3 wire power open/power close and 2 wire power close/spring return, the units feature heavy 24 gauge construction and the same quality actuators found on our rectangular dampers.
- Zoning Accessories - Braeburn completes your zoning selections with transformers, emergency heat switches, and pressure controls.
- Braeburn Warranty and Technical Support You Have Grown to Trust - Five year warranty on zone panels and dampers, and one year on all accessories at no additional cost. And award winning support by experienced technicians located in our Montgomery headquarters is just a phone call away.
Braeburn Systems LLC is a manufacturer of digital electronic and electro-mechanical thermostats, zoning products, and related accessories. For more information on Braeburn products, contact your local sales representative, a distributor in your area or call our sales department at 866.268.5599.