Montgomery, Illinois, November 15, 2021 - Braeburn Systems LLC is pleased to announce the integration of IFTTT (If This, Then That) with our BlueLink Smart Connect service. IFTTT is an outside service that allows you to integrate IoT (internet of things) devices with services offered by entities other than the manufacturer of those devices.
IFTTT integration facilitates cooperation between BlueLink Smart Connect and other services, enabling you to control your thermostat in new and interesting ways. IFTTT does this by allowing users to customize thermostat actions and the triggers that cause those actions. Even if the triggers are from a different service! For example, you could use IFTTT to change your heating/cooling setpoint when your smart door opens or cause your heating to turn on at sunset. Likewise, you can trigger actions on other services with your BlueLink Smart Connect devices.
“IFTTT integration allows BlueLink Smart Connect users to reach new levels of control and customization,” says Ben Padal, Product Specialist at Braeburn Systems LLC. “Through IFTTT, users have the option to create their own applets that vastly expand the capabilities of their BlueLink Smart Connect devices. We encourage all users to take advantage of this exciting feature!”
The BlueLink Smart Connect service on IFTTT launches with pre-built applets that are ready-to-use. To use IFTTT, simply download the IFTTT app or visit www.ifttt.com. Once you’ve created an account and connected the BlueLink service, you can use the pre-built applets, browse the myriad of applets for other services, or get creative and build your own applets.
Even if you choose not to use the new IFTTT service, don’t forget to take advantage of the many other features loaded into the free BlueLink Smart Connect app!
- Manage multiple thermostats within one app
- Adjust system and fan settings
- Adjust temperature and humidity settings
- Multi-color program groups simplify programming
- Make quick program changes with BlueLink QuickEdit®
- Copy from one thermostat to another with BlueLink QuickCopy®
- Receive service and temperature alerts via text message or e-mail
- Geofencing for location driven temperature settings
- Service Dealer information stored within the app
- BlueLink SmartData® Energy Usage Reports
- Support for 13 languages, including English, Spanish, French and many more!
Braeburn Systems LLC is a manufacturer of digital electronic and electro-mechanical thermostats, thermostat accessories, and zone control systems. For more information on Braeburn products, contact your local sales representative or distributor, visit our website at www.braeburnonline.com or call our sales department at 866.268.5599.