Braeburn Introduces New BlueLink Service Connect® Application
Montgomery Illinois, January 1, 2020 - Braeburn Systems LLC is pleased to announce a new application being added to the BlueLink family of apps. The BlueLink Service Connect® app allows contractors the ability to monitor and manage multiple customer thermostats. It became available in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store in late December and can be used with any BlueLink thermostat.
“We are extremely excited to introduce an additional free app to the BlueLink app family.” says Robert Rados, Product Manager at Braeburn Systems LLC. “Our new BlueLink Service Connect app was developed with contractors in mind and gives them the ability to send invitations to their customers requesting limited or permanent access to their BlueLink Smart Connect application”.
“The addition of our new BlueLink Service Connect app shows our commitment through the entire sales channel, from the distributor all the way down to the end-user,” quoted Glenn Moore, President and CEO of Braeburn Systems LLC. “Braeburn is setting the bar for other competitors to follow.”
BlueLink Service Connect gives contractors the ability to offer a whole new level of service.
- Contractor can send access request to existing BlueLink Smart Connect end-user
- End-user can choose to grant access or deny access
- End-user can select the amount of time the contractor can have access
- End-user can select which thermostats the contractor can have access to
- Contractor or end-user can discontinue access at any time
- Once access is granted, contractor can manage the approved thermostat(s)
Braeburn Systems LLC is a manufacturer of digital electronic and electro-mechanical thermostats and accessories, zone control systems and digital humidity controls. For more information on Braeburn products, contact your local sales representative or distributor or call our sales department at 866.268.5599.