Braeburn Introduces New BlueLink Smart Connect® App Feature: Energy Usage Reports
Montgomery, Illinois, August 1, 2021 - Braeburn Systems LLC is pleased to announce the addition of yet another exciting new feature to our BlueLink Smart Connect app – Energy Usage Reports. This feature is now available and can be used with any BlueLink thermostat. If the app does not update automatically, users should run a manual update to obtain free access to this exciting new feature.
Energy Usage Reports will provide more information about the day-to-day operation of their HVAC system, such as the outdoor and indoor temperatures, the heating and cooling run times, and even the Geofencing history for that system. This information can be compared with previous years’ information for a complete picture of your year-to-year change.
“SmartData® reports have already been supplying BlueLink® users with invaluable historical information about their thermostats.” says Ben Padal, Product Specialist at Braeburn Systems LLC. “Now our new Energy Usage Reports will help customers better understand their energy consumption, how and why it might have changed, and how they might change their impact going forward.”
This new feature is just one of many features loaded into the free BlueLink Smart Connect app.
- Manage multiple thermostats within one app
- Adjust system and fan settings
- Adjust temperature and humidity settings
- Multi-color program groups simplify programming
- Make quick program changes with QuickEdit®
- Copy from one thermostat to another with BlueLink QuickCopy®
- Receive service and temperature alerts via text message or e-mail
- Geofencing for location driven temperature settings
- Service Dealer information stored within the app
- Support for 13 languages, including English, Spanish, French and many more!
Braeburn Systems LLC is a manufacturer of digital electronic and electro-mechanical thermostats and accessories, zone control systems and digital humidity controls. For more information on Braeburn products, contact your local sales representative or distributor or call our sales department at 866.268.5599.